The Best Lawyers in America©, a highly regarded publication of top lawyers and law firms, lists eight Pines Bach LLP attorneys in the newly-released 2019 Wisconsin Edition. Compiled using a rigorous peer-review process, the list is designed to showcase those lawyers who are highly regarded in their field.
Pines Bach‘s 2019 “Best Lawyers,” and the practice areas in which they are listed, are as follows:
- Alison TenBruggencate: Collaborative Law: Family Law and Family Law
- Ann T. Davies: Family Law
- Elise Clancy Ruoho: Collaborative Law: Family Law and Family Law
- Jordan C. Loeb: Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Lester A. Pines: Criminal Defense: General Practice, Criminal Defense: White-Collar, and Employment Law – Individuals
- Steven A. Bach: Collaborative Law: Family Law, Family Law, and Family Law Mediation
- Holly Slota: Family Law
- Tamara B. Packard: Appellate Practice, Employment Law – Individuals, and Litigation – Labor & Employment
As an added honor, Lester A. Pines has been selected as Madison’s “Lawyer of the Year” in “Employment Law-Individuals.” Only a single attorney in each practice area in each community is honored as a “Lawyer of the Year.”
Pines Bach is proud to be honored by our colleagues for our ongoing commitment to superior client service and legal excellence.