The Best Lawyers in America®, a highly regarded publication of top lawyers and law firms, lists nine Pines Bach LLP LLP attorneys in the newly released 2020 Wisconsin Edition. Compiled using a rigorous peer process, the list is designed to showcase those lawyers who are highly regarded in their field.
Pines Bach LLP‘s 2020 “Best Lawyers,” and the practice areas in which they are listed, are as follows:
- Steven A. Bach: Collaborative Law: Family Law, Family Law, and Family Law Mediation
- Ann T. Davies: Family Law
- Joshua J. Kindkeppel: Commercial Litigation and Real Estate Law
- Jordan C. Loeb: Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Tamara B. Packard: Appellate Practice, Employment Law – Individual, and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Lester A. Pines: Criminal Defense: General Practice, Criminal Defense: While-Collar, and Employment Law – Individuals
- Elise Clancy Ruoho: Collaborative Law: Family Law and Family Law
- Holly J. Slota: Family Law
- Alison TenBruggencate: Collaborative Law: Family Law and Family Law
As an added honor, Alison TenBruggencate has been selected as Madison’s “Lawyer of the Year” in “Collaborative Law: Family Law” and Lester A. Pines has been selected as Madison’s “Lawyer of the Year” in “Criminal Defense: White-Collar.” Only a single attorney in each practice area in each community is honored as a “Lawyer of the Year.”
Pines Bach LLP is proud to be honored by our colleagues for our ongoing commitment to superior client service and legal excellence.