The Best Lawyers in America®, a highly regarded publication of top lawyers and law firms, lists ten Pines Bach LLP attorneys in the newly released 2021 Wisconsin Edition. Compiled using a rigorous peer process, the list is designed to showcase those lawyers who are highly regarded in their field.
Pines Bach‘s 2021 “Best Lawyers,” and the practice areas in which they are listed, are as follows:
- Steven A. Bach: Collaborative Law: Family Law, Family Law, and Family Law Mediation
- Ann T. Davies: Family Law
- Joshua J. Kindkeppel: Commercial Litigation and Real Estate Law
- Jordan C. Loeb: Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Tamara B. Packard: Appellate Practice, Employment Law – Individuals, and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Lester A. Pines: Criminal Defense: General Practice, Criminal Defense: White-Collar, and Employment Law – Individuals
- Elise Clancy Ruoho: Collaborative Law: Family Law and Family Law
- Holly J. Slota: Family Law
- Alison TenBruggencate: Collaborative Law: Family Law and Family Law
- Christa Westerberg: Civil Rights Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, and Litigation – Environmental
As an added honor, Ann T. Davies has been selected as Madison’s “Lawyer of the Year” in “Family Law in Madison” and Elise Clancy Ruoho has been selected as Madison’s “Lawyer of the Year” in “Collaborative Law: Family Law in Madison.” Only a single attorney in each practice area in each community is honored as a “Lawyer of the Year.”
Pines Bach is proud to have had so many of our attorneys recognized by our peers for the our ongoing commitment to superior client service and legal excellence.