Whistleblowing & Retaliation
Fighting back when you see your employer doing something wrong can be scary, and risky. But there are laws that can protect you in a number of situations. Learn more about how you might be protected when you blow the whistle or challenge illegal conduct.
Please select one of the following topics:
- General Information About Whistleblowing and Retaliation
- Filing a Whistleblower Claim
- Airline Employee Whistleblowers — AIR 21
- Corporate Whistleblowers — Sarbanes-Oxley/Dodd-Frank
- Environmental Whistleblowers — OSHA
- Federal Employee Whistleblowers — Whistleblower Protection Act
- Food Safety Worker Whistleblowers — FSMA
- Whistleblowing with a Security Clearance
- Retaliation — Political Activity
- Retaliation — Public Employees and First Amendment Rights
- Blowing the Whistle – Practical Tips
- Trucking Whistleblowers — STAA
This page will contain a list of links to organize and provide navigation to information on your website.