Steven A. Bach
Steven A. Bach has been practicing family law since 1974 and helped establish the firm's preeminence in this area.
Mr. Bach is a member of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, The Fellows of the Wisconsin Law Foundation, and the Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin.
Mr. Bach has published articles in various professional publications and is a contributing author to the State Bar of Wisconsin's Guardian ad Litem Handbook.
- Collaborative Divorce
- Child Support and Maintenance
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- J.D. - 1974
- St. Norbert College, De Pere, Wisconsin
- B.A. - 1969
- Major: Sociology
- Wisconsin, 1974
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1974
- Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin, 2000 – 20018
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, 1998 – Present
- Guardian ad Litem Handbook (Contributing Author), State Bar of Wisconsin
Honors and Awards
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, 1988
- "Super Lawyer", Milwaukee Magazine, 2004
- "Top Lawyer In Madison", Madison Magazine, 1994
Pro Bono Activities
- Member, The Fellows of the Wisconsin Law Foundation
- Sigma Tau Gamma