Business Law With Integrity, Intelligence And Your Bottom Line In Mind
At Pines Bach LLP, we represent the legal needs of businesses. Our clients include wind developers, manufacturers, software and Internet companies, retail stores, distributors, real estate investors, professional services firms, and others.
Wisely Manage Risk and Protect Sustainable Growth ▪ Call 608-807-0752 or 866-443-8661 (toll free) ▪ Email Us
Business Attorneys With A Reputation For Success
Over the past three decades our Madison lawyers have achieved success in these areas:
- Business formation, growth and expansion
- Contract drafting, negotiation and disputes
- Trade secrets, non-compete and confidentiality covenants
- Buy-sell agreements, sales of stock, sales of ownership interests or assets
- Succession planning
- Employment agreements, compensation concerns and benefits, handbooks and training
- Commercial leases, real estate purchases and disputes
- Business arbitration, mediation and litigation
Responsive, Ethical And Flexible Legal Counsel
We get to know you, your business, its history and your current needs. We seek optimum solutions for questions such as:
- How can we solve your siting and zoning challenges?
- How can we help you create an enforceable non-compete agreement?
- How will changing business laws affect your bottom line?
- How can we best anticipate and prevent future problems?
- How can we establish the groundwork for your business formation or partnership so you can achieve your business goals?
- How can we safeguard your investment while allowing you to manage your risk wisely?
- How can we help innovative organizations navigate regulations, bureaucracies and red tape to achieve productivity, sustainability and success?
Quickly Grasp Issues And Take Decisive, Knowledgeable Action
We are level-headed business lawyers in Wisconsin who can quickly grasp the issues and help you take advantage of windows of opportunity as they present themselves.
Our representative clients include:
- The Douglas Stewart Company
- Isthmus Publishing
- Yahara Software
- Dane County Farmers’ Market
- Condo Management Associates
Nonprofit Organization Representation
Our counsel to nonprofit organizations parallels the work we do for businesses. We have represented the Dane County Farmers’ Market for the last decade. The Market’s sound business practices have fostered local economic growth and sustainability and earned it recognition as the No. 1 farmer’s market in the nation. We have helped create nonprofit organizations from an idea to a success.
Call Pines Bach LLP today at 608-807-0752 or 866-443-8661 (toll free) or email.