Pines Bach‘s experienced team of appellate practice attorneys regularly appear before the Wisconsin Court of Appeals, the Wisconsin Supreme Court and Federal Courts of Appeals, and have an excellent record of success. We also have the necessary resources and staff to handle even the most high-profile appeals and have done so in the past. You can trust us to diligently and persuasively pursue justice on your behalf.
If you have received an unfavorable ruling from the trial court at either the state or federal level, you likely have the option of appealing the decision. If you won in trial court, experienced appellate attorneys will help you preserve your victory, should the other side choose to appeal.
Our Wisconsin appeals attorneys can assist you on appeals of:
- A verdict issued by the judge or jury, including a judge’s ruling of judgment for the defendant notwithstanding a jury verdict in favor of the plaintiff
- Dismissal of a defendant from the case
- A judge’s dismissal of damages awarded by the jury
- Dismissal of the complaint for failure to state a claim or summary judgment
- Rulings on admissibility of evidence or procedures/process
Our substantial litigation experience at the trial court level contributes to our success at the appellate level — the respective skills required for each complement each other, which increases our effectiveness at both levels.
Respected Appellate Counsel Serving Madison and All of Wisconsin
Make sure your appeal is handled right. We have a well-deserved reputation for high-quality, enthusiastic and diligent representation. To schedule an initial consultation, call 608-807-0752 or 866-443-8661 (toll free) or contact us online.