Immigration Page For Pines Bach Website
Pines Bach LLP handles immigration matters on behalf of individuals who wish to live and work in the United States, individuals seeking protection under immigration laws, as well as advising businesses that wish to employ foreign nationals. We advise clients on individual immigration options as well as those areas related to family members, humanitarian petitions and employees and employees’ family members. We represent individuals facing removal from the United States.
We prepare and file all immigration forms and documents required by the applicable government agencies, according to the respective agencies’ specifications. Our firm provides clear and detailed guidance to our clients regarding the documents and evidence required in support of their case.
Pines Bach LLP also represents clients before the various U.S. federal agencies handling immigration matters, including the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), the U.S. Department of State and its U.S. Consulates abroad, as well as the U.S. Department of Justice and Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR).
Examples of the types of immigration matters we handle include, but are not limited to:
- U.S. citizenship and naturalization
- Permanent residence (green card)
- Marriage and family-based immigration services through adjustment of status or visas for spouse, fiancé, parents, children and siblings
- U Visas, T Visas and Violence Against Women Act Petitions
- Asylum and Temporary Protected Status
- Immigrant visas
- Non-immigrant visas
- Consular processing
- Deportation Defense
- Waivers of Inadmissibility
- Assistance with Requests for Evidence and Notice of Intent to Deny
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival (DACA)
- Employment Authorization Document (EAD) card
Amanda’s membership in the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) provides us with continuous access to up-to-date information and last-minute changes in immigration laws and policies. Amanda also belongs to ASISTA, an immigration organization dedicated to serving immigrant survivors of domestic and sexual abuse and violence. Amanda is also a member of the National Lawyers Guild/National Immigration Project.
Pines Bach LLP is dedicated to serving all members of the community when it pertains to Immigration issues.