Criminal Defense Attorneys Who Deliver Results
The lawyers at Pines Bach are known for delivering the results our clients need. We have a proven track record of success in court. However, most work in a criminal case is done outside of the courtroom. The lawyers at Pines Bach put our clients at the center of the case. Criminal cases often reflect other challenges the client is facing such as substance abuse, divorce and health problems. We help resolve those challenges by marshaling resources and making appropriate referrals. Focusing on these needs helps ensure success both in and outside of court.
The quality of our work is known by judges, prosecutors and the legal community. The criminal defense attorneys at Pines Bach have been selected for inclusion in Wisconsin Super Lawyers and Best Lawyers in America.
We Succeed By Responding To Our Clients’ Needs
We defend clients against a wide range of criminal charges, including:
- Federal crimes — Facing federal charges is different from facing state charges. The investigations are often more complex, and the prosecution is highly skilled and well-resourced. Our firm has the federal criminal defense experience necessary to present the strongest possible cases for our clients.
- Drug crimes — Our attorneys have the skill and experience to defend against drug charges. We work with our clients, from young people to professionals, to solve the underlying problems and protect their futures.
- Sex crimes — Sex offender registration can follow a client for a lifetime: An aggressive and smart defense is the right approach to sex crime charges.
- White collar crimes — Our firm’s extensive experience with complex investigations allows us to counter the weight of the investigation upon which white collar criminal charges are based.
- Juvenile crimes — Juvenile court requires specialized knowledge of procedures and issues unique to that system. We have a record of success defending juveniles and helping parents protect their children.
Pines Bach defends professionals such as doctors, lawyers, nurses and others against allegations of criminal wrongdoing. We understand the impact criminal charges can have on professional licenses and can help licensees minimize those effects on their livelihoods.