When Your Professional License Is At Risk, Our Law Firm Can Help
Our Madison law firm protects people with professional license challenges. At Pines Bach LLP, our goal is to protect your right to earn a living and to anticipate and overcome legal obstacles that may prevent you from obtaining or retaining a professional license or certification. We also have a rich network of resources should you need counseling, education or rehabilitation to help you retain your professional license and livelihood.
Our lawyers start with the premise that our clients have a right to work as physicians, dentists, veterinarians, teachers, lawyers, accountants or other certified or licensed professionals.
History Of Providing Positive Results
Our Madison law firm has been successfully representing clients threatened with the loss of their licenses for over three decades. We have:
- Advocated for attorneys under investigation by the Office of Lawyer Regulation and facing discipline by the Wisconsin Supreme Court
- Assisted recent law school graduates to secure their licenses when the Board of Bar Examiners showed disinclination to award the license
- Represented doctors, nurses and other professionals in administrative proceedings involving the Department of Safety and Professional Services when the licensing board was considering limiting or taking away their license
- Aided health care professionals at risk of losing their board certification
- Helped clients contest and respond to reports to the National Practitioners Data Bank
- Ensured teachers did not lose their license from the Department of Public Instruction due to off-duty conduct
Practical Solutions For Your Unique Situation
We get to know you and gain a clear understanding of how an event may affect your licensure or certification. We help you understand the extent of your exposure to licensure challenges. We seek to minimize the damage to your reputation, your career and your family. Our goal is to get you back on solid ground and moving toward a stable, sustainable future.
Let Our Attorneys Assist You
When your chosen career is in jeopardy and your license at risk, you need the skilled counsel and effective advocacy available at Pines Bach LLP. To schedule an initial consultation, call 608-807-0752 or 866-443-8661 (toll free) or contact us online.