The City of Milwaukee is planning to build new streetcar lines in the downtown area. The case will determine whether the City or a utility, like tw telecom, will have to pay to relocate underground utility lines during construction. The projected cost to relocate the underground facilities could exceed $70 million. January 2012.
EFFICIENT We effectively staff each case to optimize results.
CWPB to Represent Major Telecommunications Company in Streetcar Case
- Madison School District Violates Labor Law, Undermining Teachers’ Union
- Pines Bach Partner Christa Westerberg authored a chapter in the American Bar Association’s recent book, Ensuring an Informed Public: State Open Records and Meetings Laws.
- Lester Pines, Senior Partner, was chosen as Madison’s Best Attorney
- Ten Pines Bach Attorneys Honored in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- BEST OF THE BEST: SOCIAL MEDIA MEETS GOVERNMENT ACTORS