The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and the Madison Capital Times recently published feature articles about CWPB Senior Partner Lester Pines, his practice, his family history and the forces that led him to become a lawyer and his commitment to justice: http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/foes-of-scott-walker-and-gop-agenda-have-a-friend-in-lester-pines-b9944026z1-214328771.html; http://host.madison.com/lester-pines-a-lawyer-but-a-father-first/article_258bdd66-3353-11e2-b71e-001a4bcf887a.html; http://host.madison.com/news/local/crime_and_courts/blog/attorney-lester-pines-racks-up-impressive-wins-against-gop-agenda/article_310ed60e-3351-11e2-a7ca-001a4bcf887a.html
EFFICIENT We effectively staff each case to optimize results.
- Madison School District Violates Labor Law, Undermining Teachers’ Union
- Pines Bach LLP Partner Christa Westerberg authored a chapter in the American Bar Association’s recent book, Ensuring an Informed Public: State Open Records and Meetings Laws.
- Lester Pines, Senior Partner, was chosen as Madison’s Best Attorney
- Ten Pines Bach LLP Attorneys Honored in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- BEST OF THE BEST: SOCIAL MEDIA MEETS GOVERNMENT ACTORS