In a case defended by Pines Bach LLP partner Lester Pines, the Wisconsin Court of Appeals upheld a circuit court order that imposed monetary sanctions on the plaintiff, Minerals Development & Supply Company, Inc., and its attorneys for having brought and maintained a frivolous lawsuit in the case of Minerals Development & Supply Company, Inc. et al v Hunton & Williams, LLP, et al. The Court also upheld the revocation of one attorney’s pro hac vice admission to practice in Wisconsin. Read the full decision here.
EFFICIENT We effectively staff each case to optimize results.
- Madison School District Violates Labor Law, Undermining Teachers’ Union
- Pines Bach LLP Partner Christa Westerberg authored a chapter in the American Bar Association’s recent book, Ensuring an Informed Public: State Open Records and Meetings Laws.
- Lester Pines, Senior Partner, was chosen as Madison’s Best Attorney
- Ten Pines Bach LLP Attorneys Honored in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- BEST OF THE BEST: SOCIAL MEDIA MEETS GOVERNMENT ACTORS