Pines Bach LLP is very pleased to announce that Susan Crawford, Elise Clancy Ruoho and Ann Davies have become equity partners. Each of them brings unique and sophisticated legal skills and management perspectives to the firm. They will help CWPB to grow and prosper and maintain the significant presence we have in the legal communities of Dane County and the State of Wisconsin.
EFFICIENT We effectively staff each case to optimize results.
- Pines Bach Partner Christa Westerberg authored a chapter in the American Bar Association’s recent book, Ensuring an Informed Public: State Open Records and Meetings Laws.
- Lester Pines, Senior Partner, was chosen as Madison’s Best Attorney
- Ten Pines Bach Attorneys Honored in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- BEST OF THE BEST: SOCIAL MEDIA MEETS GOVERNMENT ACTORS
- Pines Bach Attorneys Win Victory Blocking Unlawful GOP Redistricting Counsel Contracts