Susan Crawford participated in a spirited panel discussion of Wisconsin’s strict Voter ID law hosted by the American Constitution Society and the Federalist Society on October 27, 2016 in Madison. The panel also featured Wisconsin’s solicitor general Mischa Tseytlin, Dane County Clerk Scott McDonell and University of Wisconsin Law School professor emeritus Bill Whitford. UW Law assistant professor Rob Yablon led the discussion. Read more about the event here: http://host.madison.com/ct/news/local/govt-and-politics/election-matters/wisconsin-solicitor-general-says-state-s-voter-id-law-is/article_4ea15b3d-7a84-5944-aea8-354d056f3ec0.html
EFFICIENT We effectively staff each case to optimize results.
Crawford Debates Merits of Wisconsin’s Voter ID Law
- Madison School District Violates Labor Law, Undermining Teachers’ Union
- Pines Bach LLP Partner Christa Westerberg authored a chapter in the American Bar Association’s recent book, Ensuring an Informed Public: State Open Records and Meetings Laws.
- Lester Pines, Senior Partner, was chosen as Madison’s Best Attorney
- Ten Pines Bach LLP Attorneys Honored in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- BEST OF THE BEST: SOCIAL MEDIA MEETS GOVERNMENT ACTORS