Attorney Ann Davies took on the responsibilities of Issue Editor for the October 2016 edition of the Wisconsin Journal of Family Law (WJFL). To serve in such a capacity requires a thorough and demonstrable understanding of the practice area — its many challenges and multifaceted aspects. With a legal career committed exclusively to family law, Davies was the perfect fit.
EFFICIENT We effectively staff each case to optimize results.
Davies Serves as Issue Editor for Wisconsin Journal of Family Law
- Madison School District Violates Labor Law, Undermining Teachers’ Union
- Pines Bach LLP Partner Christa Westerberg authored a chapter in the American Bar Association’s recent book, Ensuring an Informed Public: State Open Records and Meetings Laws.
- Lester Pines, Senior Partner, was chosen as Madison’s Best Attorney
- Ten Pines Bach LLP Attorneys Honored in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- BEST OF THE BEST: SOCIAL MEDIA MEETS GOVERNMENT ACTORS