Pines Bach attorneys Tamara Packard, Alison TenBruggencate and Lester Pines, along with Vincent Levy and Kevin Benish, attorneys from the New York law firm of Holwell Shuster & Goldberg LLP, on behalf of a Syrian man who had been granted political asylum because he had been tortured and threatened with death in Aleppo, Syria, obtained a temporary restraining order in federal court against President Trump’s travel ban. The restraining order allowed our client’s wife and three-year-old daughter, who were in hiding because they had been threatened with death, to escape from Aleppo, complete the necessary asylum processing and reunite with him in Madison, where they are living in safety.
EFFICIENT We effectively staff each case to optimize results.
- Pines Bach Partner Christa Westerberg authored a chapter in the American Bar Association’s recent book, Ensuring an Informed Public: State Open Records and Meetings Laws.
- Lester Pines, Senior Partner, was chosen as Madison’s Best Attorney
- Ten Pines Bach Attorneys Honored in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- BEST OF THE BEST: SOCIAL MEDIA MEETS GOVERNMENT ACTORS
- Pines Bach Attorneys Win Victory Blocking Unlawful GOP Redistricting Counsel Contracts