The Western District of Wisconsin has recognized Attorney Lester Pines for his service in representing plaintiffs “pro bono” (or “for the public good”) in 2016-2017. Each year, the court publishes an “Honor Roll” of attorneys who have dedicated a significant portion of their time, skill, and resources to helping those who cannot afford representation. Being named to the list is an honor that reflects Pines’ commitment to community service, as well as his deep-rooted belief that every person should have equal access to justice.
EFFICIENT We effectively staff each case to optimize results.
Pines Named to Western District of Wisconsin’s “Pro Bono Honor Roll”
- Madison School District Violates Labor Law, Undermining Teachers’ Union
- Pines Bach LLP Partner Christa Westerberg authored a chapter in the American Bar Association’s recent book, Ensuring an Informed Public: State Open Records and Meetings Laws.
- Lester Pines, Senior Partner, was chosen as Madison’s Best Attorney
- Ten Pines Bach LLP Attorneys Honored in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- BEST OF THE BEST: SOCIAL MEDIA MEETS GOVERNMENT ACTORS