Attorney Susan Crawford co-authored an amicus brief in Gill v. Whitford on behalf of the League of Conservation Voters, the National Education Association, the Wisconsin Education Association Council, the League of Women Voters of Wisconsin, State Superintendent of Public Instruction Anthony Evers, and former DNR Secretary George Meyer. The case, now before the U.S. Supreme Court, raises a constitutional challenge to the Wisconsin legislative districts enacted in 2011 based on partisan gerrymandering. The amicus brief describes the effects of the partisan gerrymandering on Wisconsin policy-making to provide context to the Supreme Court as it weighs its decision in this important case.
EFFICIENT We effectively staff each case to optimize results.
Crawford Co-Authors Amicus Brief in Wisconsin Gerrymandering Case
- Madison School District Violates Labor Law, Undermining Teachers’ Union
- Pines Bach LLP Partner Christa Westerberg authored a chapter in the American Bar Association’s recent book, Ensuring an Informed Public: State Open Records and Meetings Laws.
- Lester Pines, Senior Partner, was chosen as Madison’s Best Attorney
- Ten Pines Bach LLP Attorneys Honored in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- BEST OF THE BEST: SOCIAL MEDIA MEETS GOVERNMENT ACTORS