Congratulations to Pines Bach partner, Susan Crawford, who was elected on April 3 to be a Dane County Circuit Court judge. She will start her new position on August 1. Crawford is an outstanding attorney and wonderful colleague who has done great work at Pines Bach. She will be a wonderful addition the judiciary.
EFFICIENT We effectively staff each case to optimize results.
- Madison School District Violates Labor Law, Undermining Teachers’ Union
- Pines Bach Partner Christa Westerberg authored a chapter in the American Bar Association’s recent book, Ensuring an Informed Public: State Open Records and Meetings Laws.
- Lester Pines, Senior Partner, was chosen as Madison’s Best Attorney
- Ten Pines Bach Attorneys Honored in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- BEST OF THE BEST: SOCIAL MEDIA MEETS GOVERNMENT ACTORS