The Wisconsin State Journal published an op-ed by Pines Bach partner, Christa Westerberg, entitled “Government Policies Put Public Health At Risk” which described numerous instances where local and state government agencies in Wisconsin have kept their employees from notifying the public about health risks. Read the full article here: http://host.madison.com/wsj/opinion/column/christa-westerberg-government-policies-put-public-health-at-risk/article_ef1fa4eb-0bb4-5bea-a14d-b6bde411f456.html
EFFICIENT We effectively staff each case to optimize results.
- Pines Bach Partner Christa Westerberg authored a chapter in the American Bar Association’s recent book, Ensuring an Informed Public: State Open Records and Meetings Laws.
- Lester Pines, Senior Partner, was chosen as Madison’s Best Attorney
- Ten Pines Bach Attorneys Honored in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- BEST OF THE BEST: SOCIAL MEDIA MEETS GOVERNMENT ACTORS
- Pines Bach Attorneys Win Victory Blocking Unlawful GOP Redistricting Counsel Contracts