Senior Partner, Lester Pines, a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, was again appointed to the College’s Federal Rules Committee. The Committee monitors the operation of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and other federal civil procedural developments generally, to determine the adequacy of the operation of the rules and procedures in federal civil cases, to evaluate proposed changes, and to make recommendations with regard to those matters. He was also appointed to the Wisconsin state committee of the College. The committee reviews the qualifications of attorneys who may be recommended for induction into the College, an honor which no more than 1% of the lawyers in any state or province of Canada may receive.
EFFICIENT We effectively staff each case to optimize results.
- Pines Bach Partner Christa Westerberg authored a chapter in the American Bar Association’s recent book, Ensuring an Informed Public: State Open Records and Meetings Laws.
- Lester Pines, Senior Partner, was chosen as Madison’s Best Attorney
- Ten Pines Bach Attorneys Honored in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- BEST OF THE BEST: SOCIAL MEDIA MEETS GOVERNMENT ACTORS
- Pines Bach Attorneys Win Victory Blocking Unlawful GOP Redistricting Counsel Contracts