Attorney Diane Welsh recently won a series of important rulings for Medicaid providers. The Wisconsin State Journal recognized the significance of the Waukesha County Circuit Court’s findings by publishing an article about the matter in its Sunday edition. The story by David Wahlberg can be read on the newspaper’s main site, or by clicking here.
EFFICIENT We effectively staff each case to optimize results.
State Journal Publishes Article on Welsh’s Victory for Medicaid Providers
- Madison School District Violates Labor Law, Undermining Teachers’ Union
- Pines Bach LLP Partner Christa Westerberg authored a chapter in the American Bar Association’s recent book, Ensuring an Informed Public: State Open Records and Meetings Laws.
- Lester Pines, Senior Partner, was chosen as Madison’s Best Attorney
- Ten Pines Bach LLP Attorneys Honored in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- BEST OF THE BEST: SOCIAL MEDIA MEETS GOVERNMENT ACTORS