Juscha E.M. Robinson
Juscha E.M. Robinson has been practicing law in the areas of real estate, estate planning and administration, and business since 2006.
Prior to joining Pines Bach, LLP, Juscha (pronounced phonetically "yoo-sha") was a partner at Herrick & Kasdorf, LLP, for 11 years. Before going into private practice, Juscha worked as an associate director at Tenant Resource Center, Inc., and legal aid attorney at AIDS Network, Inc.
In her personal life, Juscha enjoys gardening, knitting, yoga, and getting outdoors. She hails originally from Bemidji, Minnesota, is married and has an elementary age daughter. Juscha speaks fluent German and conversational Spanish.
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Business and Commerce
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- University of Michigan Law School at Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- J.D. - 2003
- Honors: With Honors
- University of Michigan
- B.A. - 1998
- Major: Political Science/German
Professional Associations and Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section, Member
- Dane County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Elder Law Section, Member