Eduardo E. Castro
As an Associate in the firm's Litigation Practice Group, Eduardo understands the disruption and uncertainty litigation may bring to a client's life. Clients appreciate Eduardo's careful attention to their needs and goals when legal representation is needed.
A skilled litigator and courtroom advocate, Eduardo maintains a robust and diverse practice. Eduardo assists clients to successful outcomes in numerous areas, including in criminal defense, civil and constitutional rights, political and election law, health law, environmental law, civil litigation, and immigration law. He represents and advises clients at all stages of civil and criminal proceedings in state and federal court, arbitration and mediation, and in front of federal and state administrative bodies.
Eduardo brings a wealth of practical experience to augment his legal advocacy. In 2020, Eduardo worked as the Regional Voter Protection Director for Southeastern Wisconsin on the Biden for President/Democratic Coordinated Campaign. He has served as an Urban Fellow in the Office of the Deputy Mayor for Health and Human Services of the City of New York and as an Americorps® member in a federally qualified health center on the south side of Milwaukee. In law school, Eduardo was a Student Director in the Binger Center for New Americans, representing detained immigrants facing the threat of removal from the United States.
Eduardo is also passionate about promoting diversity and inclusion. He is actively involved in efforts to increase the representation of historically marginalized groups in the legal profession.
- Political & Election Law
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Appellate Practice
- Business Law
- Environmental Law
- Labor and Employment
- Health Law
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2020
- Bowdoin College
- Major: History
- Minor: Government and Legal Studies
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Hispanic Lawyers Association
- National Association of Latino Healthcare Executives (NALHE), Member
- American Constitutional Society, Member
- Clarke Square Neighborhood Initiative, Board Member
- “For the Mutual Benefit of Members Thereof: Attacking Capper-Volstead Immunity and Challenging Dairy Cooperative Power,” 38(2) LAW & INEQ. (2020)
- Guest Contributor, “The Impact of Matter of M-S and Conditions of Detention Centers in the Deep South, “The Laura Coates Show, July 2, 2019