A Wisconsin nurse wrongly accused of mishandling narcotics and possible drug diversion received the good news that the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services (formerly Wisconsin Department of Regulation and Licensing) would take no action against the nurse’s license. The allegations had been brought to the DSPS’s attention by a department head at the hospital where the nurse worked. Attorney Linda Harfst assisted the nurse in preparing a successful response to the agency’s investigation. January 2012.
EFFICIENT We effectively staff each case to optimize results.
- Madison School District Violates Labor Law, Undermining Teachers’ Union
- Pines Bach LLP Partner Christa Westerberg authored a chapter in the American Bar Association’s recent book, Ensuring an Informed Public: State Open Records and Meetings Laws.
- Lester Pines, Senior Partner, was chosen as Madison’s Best Attorney
- Ten Pines Bach LLP Attorneys Honored in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- BEST OF THE BEST: SOCIAL MEDIA MEETS GOVERNMENT ACTORS