Attorneys Christa Westerberg and were recognized for their writing excellence by the State Bar of Wisconsin. Their article “Social Media, the First Amendment, and Government Actors” (Jan. 2020) received the top award for an article in Wisconsin Lawyer magazine, the Hon. Charles Dunn Author Award. Congratulations! Follow the link to read the judges’ comments.
EFFICIENT We effectively staff each case to optimize results.
- Madison School District Violates Labor Law, Undermining Teachers’ Union
- Pines Bach LLP Partner Christa Westerberg authored a chapter in the American Bar Association’s recent book, Ensuring an Informed Public: State Open Records and Meetings Laws.
- Lester Pines, Senior Partner, was chosen as Madison’s Best Attorney
- Ten Pines Bach LLP Attorneys Honored in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- BEST OF THE BEST: SOCIAL MEDIA MEETS GOVERNMENT ACTORS