Attorney Susan Crawford presented an update on the League of Women Voter’s legal challenge to the Wisconsin Voter ID law to a group of over 50 attorneys at an informational session held in Madison on August 22, 2012. The session, coordinated by Obama for America, trained and prepared attorneys to serve as volunteer election observers. Susan presented an overview of the provisions of 2011 Wisconsin Act 23, which requires Wisconsin voters to show a photo ID in order to vote; explained the legal theory of the League of Women Voter’s constitutional challenge to the law; and provided a procedural history of the litigation to date. Pines Bach LLP is proud to be representing the League in this challenge. August 2012.
EFFICIENT We effectively staff each case to optimize results.
- Madison School District Violates Labor Law, Undermining Teachers’ Union
- Pines Bach LLP Partner Christa Westerberg authored a chapter in the American Bar Association’s recent book, Ensuring an Informed Public: State Open Records and Meetings Laws.
- Lester Pines, Senior Partner, was chosen as Madison’s Best Attorney
- Ten Pines Bach LLP Attorneys Honored in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- BEST OF THE BEST: SOCIAL MEDIA MEETS GOVERNMENT ACTORS