Representing Planned Parenthood Of Wisconsin CWPB Attorneys Lester Pines and Susan Crawford along with counsel from Planned Parenthood of America won a temporary restraining order against the newly enacted Wisconsin law that requires any physician performing or providing abortions to have admitting privileges at a hospital within thirty miles of where they physician provides that service. United States District Court Judge William Conley enjoined the law pending his decision on Planned Parenthood’s Motion for Preliminary Injunction.
EFFICIENT We effectively staff each case to optimize results.
Planned Parenthood Wins Temporary Restraining Order
- Madison School District Violates Labor Law, Undermining Teachers’ Union
- Pines Bach LLP Partner Christa Westerberg authored a chapter in the American Bar Association’s recent book, Ensuring an Informed Public: State Open Records and Meetings Laws.
- Lester Pines, Senior Partner, was chosen as Madison’s Best Attorney
- Ten Pines Bach LLP Attorneys Honored in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- BEST OF THE BEST: SOCIAL MEDIA MEETS GOVERNMENT ACTORS