Our Attorney has published one of the feature articles in this month’s edition of Wisconsin Lawyer, the magazine of the Wisconsin State Bar, entitled The Admissibility of Electronically Stored Information. His article addresses the complexity of admitting electronic data into evidence under the Wisconsin Rules of Evidence. Attorney is a frequent author and presenter on issues regarding electronically stored information. His expertise provides added depth to CWPB’s dynamic litigation practice.
EFFICIENT We effectively staff each case to optimize results.
The Admissibility of Electronically Stored Information
- Pines Bach Partner Christa Westerberg authored a chapter in the American Bar Association’s recent book, Ensuring an Informed Public: State Open Records and Meetings Laws.
- Lester Pines, Senior Partner, was chosen as Madison’s Best Attorney
- Ten Pines Bach Attorneys Honored in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- BEST OF THE BEST: SOCIAL MEDIA MEETS GOVERNMENT ACTORS
- Pines Bach Attorneys Win Victory Blocking Unlawful GOP Redistricting Counsel Contracts