CWPB partner Linda Harfst presented a keynote legal session “I Thought We Weren’t Supposed to Talk About Age” at the Workforce Development Board of South Central Wisconsin’s April 24, 2014 summit entitled “Responding to a Maturing Workforce.” Over 60 people attended the summit, including employer representatives, Workforce Development Board Representatives, and others who will need to develop reasons and strategies to hire mature workers as the state’s population ages. The session, held at the Alliant Center in Madison, is one of a series intended to assist Wisconsin workplaces to become more age diverse.
EFFICIENT We effectively staff each case to optimize results.
Harfst Keynotes Workforce Development Board Summit
- Pines Bach Partner Christa Westerberg authored a chapter in the American Bar Association’s recent book, Ensuring an Informed Public: State Open Records and Meetings Laws.
- Lester Pines, Senior Partner, was chosen as Madison’s Best Attorney
- Ten Pines Bach Attorneys Honored in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- BEST OF THE BEST: SOCIAL MEDIA MEETS GOVERNMENT ACTORS
- Pines Bach Attorneys Win Victory Blocking Unlawful GOP Redistricting Counsel Contracts