Last month, the Wisconsin Access to Justice Commission named Attorneys Aaron Dumas and Christa Westerberg to its Pro Bono Honor Society for 2017. Each year, the Commission honors state lawyers who have helped to provide equal access to justice under the law by performing at least 50 hours of qualifying pro bono legal services. Dumas and Westerberg exceeded the requirement, assisting a student journalist obtain public records, representing non-profit organizations, and helping mediate a case for a prisoner who alleged inadequate medical care while incarcerated.
EFFICIENT We effectively staff each case to optimize results.
- Pines Bach Partner Christa Westerberg authored a chapter in the American Bar Association’s recent book, Ensuring an Informed Public: State Open Records and Meetings Laws.
- Lester Pines, Senior Partner, was chosen as Madison’s Best Attorney
- Ten Pines Bach Attorneys Honored in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- BEST OF THE BEST: SOCIAL MEDIA MEETS GOVERNMENT ACTORS
- Pines Bach Attorneys Win Victory Blocking Unlawful GOP Redistricting Counsel Contracts