Eight Pines Bach LLP attorneys have been selected to the 2018 Wisconsin Super Lawyers list. Each year, no more than five percent of lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
Pines Bach LLP‘s 2018 “Super Lawyers” and their primary area of practice are as follows:
- Steven A. Bach: Family Law
- Ann T. Davies: Family Law
- Alison TenBruggencate: Family Law
- Elise Clancy Ruoho: Family Law
- Leslie A. Freehill: Environmental Litigation
- Jordan C. Loeb: Criminal Defense
- Tamara B. Packard: Labor & Employment
- Lester A. Pines: General Litigation
As an additional honor, Steven A. Bach was selected for the top 25 Madison area attorneys listing.